Battery Ground

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Battery Ground
From: "Stephen Peca" <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:24:06 -0400 (EDT)
As some of you can tell, I am slowly, very slowly (that is, as time allows)
trying to clean up my TR3.  I am not trying for perfection, just making every
thing functional and looking clean. I am replacing my battery cables.  The
previous owner put cables on that are, without exaggeration, two or three times
longer than they should be.  I noticed that the battery ground on my car is
connected to a stud on the intake manifold.  So far it works, but is that the
best place?Steve PecaAnnandale, New Jersey1958 TR3A - TS23867L