RE: trunnion oiler

To: "Jim S." <aztvr@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: trunnion oiler
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 06:54:28 -0400
Jim:

If you take the second one you have listed and remove the leaver that you
squeeze and then at the end add a pump button and then the meal grease
canister would be replaced with a plastic tube of oil, you would have it.  I
believe they do make a more gun like lever like the one you showed in #2,
but I bought the rear end pump one.  It was used to oil the Mercury motors
with oil.  You do need to change the end female piece to fit the nipple, but
this was an easy change, which looks very similar to the #2 picture end.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3