Gas Prices... WOW

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Prices... WOW
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:11:20 -0400
We have a regional "discount" gas station called Thortons that usually has
the lowest prices around. In 2 days they've increase by 50 cents a gallon
($2.999 reg - 3.249 Prem). What's strange is that the place was packed as
usual when a drive 1/4 mile in either direction would have saved them 30 a
gallon at the name brand stations (Mobil, Shell). I'm sure the name brand
increases are close behind. BTW, I'm in Connecticut.

Any List members directly impacted by the hurricane? The devastation is
unbelievable.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org