parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts
From: "Vito\(DSL\)" <vitop@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:40:03 -0500
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a couple of parts -- looking for
new if possible and these things have been gone for a while, but what the
heck!

138516  - little clip that bolts to front of water pump (TR6) to hold the fuel
line that goes between the fuel pump and carbs.
a new positive batter cable for  TR6 -- not the repros
a new or new car take off steering wheel. The one with aluminum (not black)
spokes. The repros have a painted center and they don't look the same.

Thanks