Web site updates

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web site updates
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:20:45 -0700
Just to let people know I have just updated the Triumph section of my
personal web site.

www.tjwakeman.net/TR/index.html

The latest:  Someone on the list recently asked about factory TR3 radio
mounts.  I have a large pdf file that includes radio manuals,
installation instructions and dimensioned drawings.  I have just created
and uploaded a web page that has the information I have on the Smiths
Radiomobile for the TR3.

Other recent additions:

- PDF format drawings of TWM linkage installation for DCOE carbs added
to my Weber DCOE web page.

- PDF format Factory service bulletins covering TR2 through TR4A.

- Added several additional threads to my NetNuggets web section.

TeriAnn