Re: A show of hands, please

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, pethier@isd.net, peb3@cornell.edu,
Subject: Re: A show of hands, please
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:51:44 -0500
> In a message dated 8/18/2005 12:57:59 PM Central Standard
> Time,  pethier@isd.net writes:
> > Weather here not conducive today.  This weekend will be
> > great, though.  The Healey Club gymkhana on Saturday
> > should have good weather, but I have not yet repaired
> > the TR4.  I have been offered a ride in Westfield XI,
> > though, and that sounds like real fun.
> >
> Don't forget your goggles.

I always carry a cheap flat face shield to snap on the front
of my open-face helmet in case I get a ride in something
without a full windshield.  This one actually has a Bugeye
windshield on it, though.  It does not look as bad as that
sounds.

>  (or the giggles)

I anticipate some giggles.  Or at least major grins.

Phil Ethier