Re: A show of hands, please

To: peb3@cornell.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A show of hands, please
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:03:28 EDT
Phil,
I must confess.  I did not drive any of my Triumph's today and generally
never drive them to work.  It's been at least two weeks since I had any of them
out of the driveway.  However, I am planning on a show this Saturday in
downtown
Akron, Ohio.  NCTA has it's Fall Show in September and I usually drive a
Triumph to all our monthly meetings. I am planning on taking the Six and the
250
on the Blue Ridge Parkway whilst driving to the 6-PACK Trials in September.
Then there is Blake's Reliability Run in Indiana coming up soon but I am not
sure
if I can fit that one in. So you see although I do not daily drive I am
enjoying them on a regular basis.  Now if you would have asked if one has
worked on
a Triumph today you would get a different answer from me.
Cheers,
Darrell
10 of Them!
All sitters at the moment.