Re: VTR 2005 showfield - Spitfire bias

To: buja@insightbb.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR 2005 showfield - Spitfire bias
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 00:21:00 EDT
Just in case anybody had any doubt about this:

My "VTR Spitfire bias" post was intended to poke fun at some ridiculous and
absurd statements by being ridiculous and absurd in the opposite direction.
I've  never thought there was any bias against any Triumph model at any VTR
event I've  ever been to and there certainly wasn't at Rockford. I have no
complaints about  the show layout and I'm not aware of anybody who did. (I
especially
 liked that Participants Choice and Concours cars were together - i.e. cars
were  separated only by model.)
I always appreciate the hard work and effort a host club puts into one of
these conventions so the rest of us can come to their place and play - hard
work
 by a host club has never been more evident than it was this year in Rockford
- I  am very grateful for all the effort Tim and Ann Buja and many other ISOA
members  put into a very fine convention and I certainly didn't mean to post
anything  here that anybody could perceive as a complaint about anything they
did.

Cheers
Jack Mc