Re: How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Petrol?!

To: jfenwick1@cogeco.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Petrol?!
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:22:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2005 4:31:59 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
jfenwick1@cogeco.ca writes:

Does  anyone have any bright ideas about how to remove the smell? Wash the
floor  with baking soda?!

Jeff

Stroll down to your local firehouse and see if they will give you a cup of
the enzymes they use to treat fuel spills?  Might be a good idea not to  tell
them why.

We had a 60 gallon diesel spill and they sprayed water with this stuff in  it
on the diesel and it killed the smell instantly...and diesel stinks!

You might want to keep the garage door open and turn on the ceiling fans in
the house, but maybe turn off the pilot lights on everything.   soon....

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton