How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Petrol?!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How Do You Get Rid of the Smell of Petrol?!
From: "Jeff Fenwick" <jfenwick1@cogeco.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:26:46 -0400
While moving the fuel tank aside in my car to get at a nut,
I managed to split the small rubber pipe, creating Lac Essence in my boot :-p
At least I had the forethought to place a bucket under the car so I could
poke out the rubber plug in the floor and catch most of it.

Anyway, now my boot and garage smells pretty bad. And to make matters worse,
when I walked in my front door just now, my whole house has a modest aroma of
fuel also.

Does anyone have any bright ideas about how to remove the smell? Wash the
floor with baking soda?!

Jeff