FS TR10

To: "triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS TR10
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:45:17 -0600
Let's get real.  With 3 teenagers driving, there is barely space to park in
the driveway, to say nothing of a severe shortage (complete lack of) of
garage space, I am not going to get to the restoration of this nice Model
Ten anytime soon.

A bit of history.  I purchased this 4 or 5 years ago as a follow up project
after the TR3 became road worthy.  I bought it from an enthusiast in
Indianapolis who had kept it inside.  After dragging it home there was a
short flurry of work, including new brakes and general rust prevention and
then none since.  Presently the car is sitting outside, but it started last
attempt and does not appear to have suffered much.  It could be made
roadworthy with a little work or would provide an excellent (best I have
seen) basis for a restoration.

Between college tuition and a strong lack of desire to move to better
working conditions, not to mention changing automotive interests, it is
looking less likely all the time that I will actually do something with this
car. Hence, it once again is for sale.

I have the Heritage Certificate, (it has a very late VIN), a spare "parts
car" (very, very rough.  Probably not worth moving), one title, a bill of
sale and a large box of NOS spare parts.  Price, $1,200 F.O.B, Rardin,
Illinois.

This car would make a very solid platform for an unusual restoration.  There
is some rust and a few DPO bodges, but it is all there (every piece of trim,
save one is accounted for) and it has an original factory radio.

I would like to see this go to someone who will give it the attention it
deserves.

Not to worry, I still have the TR3, will continue to tweak it and one boy is
driving the Herald daily.  Its just time to thin the herd a little.

Digital pictures on request.

Ken Gano