Re: Untouched 250 Carbs

To: TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: Untouched 250 Carbs
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:18:25 -0500
My original and untouched TR250 carbs have the wire seal but the seal is lead
is bonded to the wire
and simply says Zenith. No numbers.

All my other carbs have brass tags ab say either 3337 or 3385 both of with are
for 71/72.

One set looks to be untouched because there is some kind of post in the center
of the dash pot
cover's posidrive screw. The screw heads appear to be untouched unlike all the
other carbs.

Interesting.

Don Malling