Re: Woodward Dream Cruise

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Woodward Dream Cruise
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:52:00 -0400
At 12:04 PM 8/22/2004, you wrote:
>  I think we should aim for a better turnout next year to give those
> Corvettes and T-birds a taste of a real classic :-)  A good TR-3, MGA, or
> XKE convertible could beat a GTO or Camaro on looks any day!!!  How about
> it, Midwestern area listers !?!?

Hey Stu...  it's too bad you didn't let us Detroiters know you were coming
our way.  Members of the Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club have a party hosted
by one of our own just one block off of Woodward.  Easy parking, easy
access.  We're out there all day, walk back and forth to Woodward to look
at cars.  Some of the braver types actually drive their LBCs in the cruise
and head back to the party after overheating to do some overeating.

I see you're from DC, here's some irony...  as I type this, I'm headed to
Baltimore with Pat Barber to drop off Pat's 1968 Triumph GT6 to be shipped
to England for the Round Britain Reliability Run we're doing in
October.  Maybe we saw you on the freeway as you were headed home?

Cheers,
Blake Discher, Detroit

----
I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: