Re: Thermostat

To: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>, "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thermostat
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:32:24 -0500

 Kurtis J.

 Randall and I have tended to agree to disagree on the value of the sleeved
 thermostat but prior to installing a sleeved version in my 4A it was
 virtually impossible to drive on the Interstate without pegging the
 temperature needle.  During city driving the 4A would tolerate the standard
 unit but sustained Interstate speeds demanded the sleeved unit.

 Lou Metelko
 Auburn, Indiana
 65 TR4A