RE: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"

To: "'Joe Merone'" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:21:03 -0400
This is way off topic but............ Heading north from Connecticut into
Vermont is a very strange experience....... Just crossing the border results
in all stress leaving our (wife and my) bodies. No traffic, beautiful views,
twisty roads, magnificent mountains, spectacular country-side, laid back
attitude etc. etc. We get up there about 4 times a year and treasure every
moment. I love seeing the people who are there but still living in the 60's.
Was there ever a better more interesting era then the 60's?? We were there a
few weeks ago for my 35th (yikes) college reunion. I often wonder why I ever
left Vermont. How many of us can say that?? Be it Vermont, Colorado, Texas,
California etc. Joe's a lucky guy. I guess you have to spend a few years
there to really understand what I'm talking about.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD/