Re: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"

To: 75trsix@snet.net, jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vermont's "Northeast Kingdom"
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:41:23 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/2004 10:24:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
75trsix@snet.net writes:

> No traffic, beautiful views,
> twisty roads, magnificent mountains, spectacular country-side, laid back
> attitude etc. etc.

Wow...this is a fun off-topic for me too....our family spent over 12 years
visiting Vermont for ski vacations the same weeks each year.  Guess what -
nothing ever changed along our route once we entered Vermont - no new condos,
no
planned communities of 400 cookie cutter homes, etc - just good old beautiful
country.

I spent many years visiting a business client's location in Colchester, VT.
We took more than a few side trips to Lake Champlain for recreation......you
could see the bottom in what must have been 20 feet of water - not bad for a
huge lake!

Oh well, back to reality and the prospect of 7 hours (at 90 degrees +) on the
road to Richmond.....whew - I think it's going to be a hot one!!!!

Chip Krout
Skippack, PA  USA

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - "CHP 75R" (Coventry {CHP} Build Date July 5 {75}, 1976
{R}) - one of the last 500 built!