RE: ODD E=BAY

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i69FYEt2031079
Subject: RE: ODD E=BAY
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:31:04 -0400
I just talked to the owner of the TR3 on E-Bay,, He didn't list it and
was quite interested in looking at the ad,,, Just to let you know,,,
Kent Shrack
--------------

Hi Kent,
I had emailed the "seller" last night...this is the reply I got this
morning...

<sniff...sniff...I smell a scam-artist>
-Jim

-----------------------

Hello and thank you for your mail,

I also want to thank for your interest in purchasing my car.

My location is Germany,Berlin and I must inform you that the car is here
with me.
I am the second owner of the car,I have bought it 3 years ago from a US
car dealer.

The car has a clear title witch you will receive at the delivery.It can
be registerd into your name very easy without any additional papers or
taxes.

Shipping will be done via Lufthansa Air Cargo and you will receive the
car in 48 hours.
The funds will be fully refundable if for any reason you do not accept
the car or if the car has scratches, hidden defects, or it is not as
advertised.

I will even pay for the shipping back to my location if you reject the
car but since works and looks perfectly I think it would not get to
this.

If you agree with these terms,let me know and I will be more than glad
to start to complete the transaction with you.

I will be waiting for your next mail.
Kind regards!

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s) or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please contact the sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.