Re: VTR in Richmond

To: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: VTR in Richmond
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:14:47 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey there Fred ...

Wondering if you or anyone is organizing any sort of list get together at
VTR?  Or maybe just a secret face twitch signal or pencil behind the ear at
the hospitality suite so we can all say hey to each other.  I enjoyed the
meeting last year at TRF/VTR you organized, it was great to put names to
faces.  Seriously though, maybe a color dot on our name badges might be a
good idea or something like that so we know who the listers are and can
introduce ourselves.  Any thoughts from anyone?

My wife Lesley, our new TR fan, eight month old Blake, and I will be there,
leaving Detroit Saturday for a leisure drive with about five other Detroit
Triumph Sportscar Club members.  We're all driving our cars and looking
forward to the drive.  If I can get the water pump fixed in the 1971 Stag,
that's the car I'll be driving.  If not, probably the 1968 2000 Mk1.

While I'm at it, thanks to the list for everyone's help this past
year.  Fred, your post about the fellow TR enthusiast from Brazil getting
help from the list being exactly what the list is all about was right on
the money.  I look forward to seeing you and other listers in Richmond.

Cheers,
Blake Discher, Detroit
http://www.blakedischer.com/triumph

----
I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com