Fuel Pressure regulators; no stranded by road

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Pressure regulators; no stranded by road
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 19:33:42 -0400
> I've always received some of the best compliments about my car while
> stranded on the side of the road with the hood up. :)
>
> Kurtis J.
> Russellville, Arkansas
> 1963 TR4
Jay Leno wrote about this once.  He said to the effect that when antique
cars leave you stranded, they are really giving you a break, a moment to
yourself when you have to make yourself stop and think, "everything just has
to wait, and it'll get by somehow."  ...And they're giving you an adventure,
a bit of the unexpected.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A