Re: TR3 ....recollections from my 63 TR3 in 1964 and over heating

To: "Scott Tilton" <stilton@protoprod.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 ....recollections from my 63 TR3 in 1964 and over heating
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:20:27 +0200
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My TR4A is standard except for the addition of an electric fan and removal
of the belt driven fan. In either configuration there has never been any
sign of overheating, not in traffic in Singapore nor in traffic jams in the
South of France where last year it was often 34C. My point is that if your
engine and radiator are reasonably clean and your engine timing and mixture
are somewhere close to standard, TRactor motors do not overheat.(in TR4A's
anyway.)
David Brister
1967 TR4A.