Re: World's most expensive TR6!!

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: World's most expensive TR6!!
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:19:05 -0500
I thought about the tongue weight issue as well when I first viewed the
setup.  However, upon closer observation, it would appear that there is some
type of cylindrical container mounted to the front part of the trailer.  I
would assume that this container is filled with a heavy ballast material -
presumably gold based on the asking price for the car. :)

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L