Re: World's most expensive TR6!!

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: World's most expensive TR6!!
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:03:31 EDT
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

<< >  With most all the storage area _behind_ the
 > axle, tongue
 > weight will go negative with any load.  Empty tongue weight has
 > to be near zero!

 Even having it near zero can be dangerous, it _should_ be positive 10-15% of
 the weight of the loaded trailer.

 Anything less runs the risk of developing extreme sway at speed, which can
 kill you.

 Randall >>

Just to clarify, my statement should read.  "With this trailer the tongue
weight is probably near zero, not good either. "  I was not saying tongue
weight
should be near zero for proper operation.

Harold