Fw: Kids, shows, owners

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Kids, shows, owners
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:18:38 -0400
Last year a girl (about 18 or 19 and 160 lbs) announced "you need a model
to sit on your hood!", then started to slide her butt up onto it. The dent
is small,
and fortunately not visible from the driver's seat. My car is not perfect,
but
that still p*sses me off when I think about her stupidity and lack of
respect.

Oh yeah, and the time the little brat was throwing handfulls of dirt from
the
flower planter up in the air onto my car while his father said in soothing
tones
"now, Johnny, it's not nice to throw dirt".

Or the time I let a little boy try my car for size and he went hyper pulling
every switch, knob, and stalk back and forth like a pinball game.

Whew! Feels better to get that out. Other than that, not a scratch from 6
years of showing to (mostly) careful and smiling people.

Jeff