Re: Heater Core

To: Terry Smith <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Core
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:41:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Terry,

I just sold a rebuilt original for $200.00.  I understand you can buy a
used one from the guy in Stockton (forgot his name) for $300.00.  The
one you buy from Moss is not a TR heater core and it's only resemblance
is that it is approximate in size.  They send you a kit to use to adapt
it to the TR.  Actually I think it is out of a Chevy.  The kit they send
you consists of smaller spring clips and a new fan blade.  You might be
able to source the parts independently and get better prices.
--
        Best regards,
        Tom