RE: Wipers parking on wrong side

To: <Amiddlesworth@netscape.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wipers parking on wrong side
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:26:33 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From owner-triumphs at autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
Amiddlesworth@netscape.net
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 11:09 AM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wipers parking on wrong side

I'm using an older, single-speed wiper motor in my TR4A.  I had wipers
set up fine, but the last time I turned them on, they were parking on
the wrong side of the windshield.  I hadn't switched the wires (but
maybe something touched the back of the instrument panel switch).  Any
idea how to rectify this problem?

If the TR4 wipers work the same way as a Spitfires do, it is as simple
of repositioning the wiper motor.  There are 2 marks on top of the motor
housing that control where they park.  By loosening the bolts that
secure the motor within the housing, you can rotate the motor to change
where they will land.

If it is not like a Spitfire.....Never Mind!