Restored/unrestored

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Restored/unrestored
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:37:48 -0400
I have "driven" over 110,000 miles in the past 12 years with my car and I
think I can still stand up in concours with no problems, it all just depends
on what you do with them and trust me I am not a gentle driver, last week 868
miles back from VTR S/E, 3 gas stops and 3 pit stops a total of 10 minutes at
each or 1 hr, all daytime Sunday driving and I was home in 13hrs and 10
minutes including the stops, and a couple of years ago going to Colorado Dave
Massey and Dan Masters were both cruising right at 90+ MPH with me on their
bumpers.  I drive a nice car and I drive it probably more than most folks,
still a great feeling.  "FT"