Tridon EL13

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tridon EL13
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
By the way . .another thanks to Randall,

When I went to the Advance Autoparts store to pickup the Redline MTL . . . the
manager came out and talked to me and apologized for his dipstick empolyees.

While I was there . . . I remembered the Tridon EL13 flasher and asked the
manager about it.  Normally the counter clerks would hit me with the "what car"
question so they could punch it in the computer.

He pointed to an aisle and said . . they are right over there.

It was.
I bought it.
Works like a charm.

Don't know what all was ailing my car's turn signal system . . . but that
Electronic Flasher unit seemed to cure it all right away.

Now, the signal blinking rate barely even slows down when I'm stopped and
idling at a stoplight with all sorts of other electrical loads on.

The old flasher MIGHT have given me one flash if I was lucky.

Yes . . I'll check my bulbs often since the flasher won't let me know if one
burns out.  Small price to pay if you ask me.

Thanks again.

Scott Tilton . . . putting off the Alternator conversion for another day.