Re: 2005 SE VTR

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2005 SE VTR
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:33:43 -0700
R. Ashford Little II wrote:

>I was born in New Orleans, and grew up on the Miss. Coast, both of which
>have the no-see-ums, but NEVER have I experienced bugs like that...

Well then I'll mention that I just got home last night from 3 days in
Las Cruces, New Mexico where we attended the British Car Days events in
Mesilla.  Low-70s, blue skies, cool breezes, high desert drives and no
bugs.  More important than the weather & the delightful variety of cars
(everything from a Lotus Eleven to a 1925 Morgan) was that the people
were friendly and the host club members obviously cared that everyone
have a good time.

My wife had almost given up on out-of-town events (which would have been
enough to make me give them up too) but these folks have renewed my hope
that strangers with an LBC interest in common can meet and enjoy the
cars and each others' company.

Always the last weekend in April, always Las Cruces and (from what I
gathered) always great.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4