RE: Billy Joel's Car

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <75trsix@snet.net>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Billy Joel's Car
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:55:54 +0100
> From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]
> On Behalf Of Bob Danielson
>
> Well..... Billy Joel managed to crash another car out on Long Island. Does
> anyone know what kind of car it was? It looks vintage British to me.
> HYPERLINK
> http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/26/joel.ap/index.html
> At first glance it looked like a VW Bug but the rear windows are wrong.

Hi Bob,
        That's a Citroen 2CV. Love them or hate them, an absolutely
unforgettable driving experience. Joel must be a pretty awful driver to lose
control of one, certainly one of the most stable cars I've ever driven, and
not enough performance to get you into trouble....
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232