RE: TRF Summer Party Moan

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TRF Summer Party Moan
From: Percybal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:45:40 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/2004 9:54:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, MJSUKEY@cs.com
writes:

> I guess it's their choice to have it or not but it sure would be nice for
> them to make it public on the web page or something that they changed their
> mind so those folks that are requesting vacation days, hotel reservations and
> such would know.   Ok I'll stop now.....
>
> Marty

Hi, Marty. As only a suggestion, perhaps you and others who
bemoan the demise of the TRF 2004 Summer party might
consider staging your own summer party in your particular
neighborhood. Contact your local LBC clubs and suppliers;
put an ad on this List and others; put an ad in your local
newspaper or create a simple website. It isn't rather important to
travel all the way to Pennsylvania just to celebrate Triumphs.
It is rather silly come to think of it. Hold your event in memory
of the Summer Party that wasn't. I bet you you'll have more fun
and a better experience for it! AND if you have the Summer Party
in PA DT's after holding your own blowout, you still have the 2005
TRF party to consider. Give it a thought.

Rgds,
Percy Ballentine
(Back to Lurk Mode)