Re: wheel color

To: <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: wheel color
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 00:00:52 -0500
Cc: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>; "spitfires"
<spitfires@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 2:03 PM
Subject: wheel color

> Folks I just acquired 4 "Cosmic American Racing Wheels", I intend to coat
the
> center slots "Red" to match the car, now my question, what would be the
best
> color for the rest of the wheel, I have a chrome, aluminum, bright silver
and
> med silver, which color would you apply (Powder-Coat of course)  Thanks
"FT"

Polish it and coat it clear.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com
"Drifting is the synchronized swimming of auto competitions."  -Gene Bennett