more turn signal questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: more turn signal questions
From: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:22:11 -0700
Well I replaced the flasher, but that did not solve my problem.

If I would have looked a little more carefully I would have realized
that left signal lights are much dimmer than the right.  I have
checked all the connections & have found an additional blue wire in
the circuit that I cannot explain and without it the left signal will
not work.

My question:  Are the wires that come out of the front of steering
unit immediately behind the front bumper for the turn signals and
horn?

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CPE

5483 West Potter Drive