RE: My 'New' '73 TR6

To: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>, "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: My 'New' '73 TR6
From: "Triumph" <triumph@yankeespitfire.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:22:19 -0500 with any abuse report
Zeibart ( http://www.ziebart.com/aboutUsMain.htm )is a company similar in
product and marketing to Rusty Jones (which went bankrupt from warranty
claims) - both have been around as long as our cars. My 77 Spitfire 1500 had
the sticker and sticky stuff too. IMHO it wasn't worth it. It did an amazing
job of holding the rust together in the shape of a car while hiding the
extent of the tin worm damage. Now, 25-ish years later, what's left has
fossilized and is causing me great aggravation to remove during my
restoration. They appear to have expanded to truck bed liner and partnered
with Speedy Auto Glass.

"Any drive you don't return from on a towtruck was a good one"
Jon
1977 (mostly) Spitfire 1500 'Ol Yeller
FM 66043U
Nass #104 VTR #14767