Re: inch pounds

To: wallaces@superaje.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inch pounds
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:51:37 EST
In a message dated 3/20/04 4:36:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wallaces@superaje.com writes:

<< I figured it would be on the tightish side.
 Alas in this application there is no way to put a wrench anywhere, so I am
 going by feel. I don't know how critical it is. >>

Could you give a better description what this is on, it is difficult to
devise a solution without more info?  With some systems a string can be wrapped
around the shaft then a pull scale used to measure tension.  Then take the
radius
to calculate torque.

Harold