Re: A few questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A few questions
From: AVALON2455@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:40:56 EST
Guy!

Plate BD and page 96 and 97 of your Triumph TR4A Spare Parts Catalogue will
probably help a lot!  If you don't have one I would suggest you obtain one,
which will prove invaluable!  If you are working on your own car, I suggest you
also certainly need "The Complete Official Triumph TR4 & TR4A Workshop Manual
1961-1968", both expensive but available from http://www.bentleypublishers.com
.  Probably the best $120 you will ever spend.  You can also try the flea
markets, and then I say, Good Luck!  I think most everyone keeps their's and
sells
them with their cars.  My advice?  'Bite the bullet' and spend the $120.
Plus P & H, eh?   <g>

Cheers!

Clark