RE: timing cover

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: timing cover
From: "Judd, Robert" <robert.judd@roke.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:59:23 -0000
Dale,
Get a piece of string or cord and loop it over the adjuster. Pull it tight
and hold it against the edge of the cover to compress the adjuster. Fit the
timing cover loosely such that the adjuster is between the chain and the
cover. Then once its in place, release one end of the string and pull it out
between the cover and the block.

HTH

Robert Judd.

1973 TR6 PI