Re: I Love San Diego - Take It Off Day

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I Love San Diego - Take It Off Day
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:56:47 -0500
> > I am really upset though seeing a lot of convertibles with the top up.
In
> fact almost 3 times as many up, then down. The owner of the Bentley Azure
> had his top down. So did the Porsche owner. But, an MG owner had the top
> up.
 > John in San Diego

In the same line of thought, John, what I've always wanted to know is, Why
the heck is it that LBC's are stuck in traffic on a twisty country road
behind a queue of 8 to 12 automobiles, all held up by a pace car that,
invariably, is a BMW Z or similar muscle car.  I don't mind being held up by
a little old man in a woolen hat peering shakily over his steering wheel.
It's the people with power who are limping agonizingly slowly into oblivion
that drive me nuts.

...Oh wait, I was getting mixed up with Congress.

:-)

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A