Re: Best speeding lines...

To: "don spence" <dspence@oanet.com>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best speeding lines...
From: "Allen Brenden" <allen.brenden@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:39:37 -0800 from [4.41.14.1] at Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:42:15 -0600
Try a GTO convert with wide tires painted the brightest yellow available.
Found out later the city cops used to tell tales about it in the locker
room. Wish I would have never sold it. Sob.

Al

Allen Brenden
Everett, WA USA

'76 TR7 FHC (Daily Driver)
'76 TR7 FHC (Long Term Project)
'75 TR7 FHC (Parts)
Many assorted parts
'65 Barracuda Slant Six (a whole 'nother project)

Uncles Al's Auto Wood
http://mysite.verizon.net/res1zj1z/index.htm

Outgoing mail scanned with Norton AntiVirus