Re: Petrol injection pix

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Petrol injection pix
From: Steve Smith <dogzbody1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:46:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
One has to wonder when these snipes and digs at the
poor carbureted amongst us will cease.  Those poor
souls, they were so kind to purchase 85% of the cars
we built and to keep some in dry desert conditions for
us to bring home after ours had long rusted. Good
thinking fitting them with carbs too, for in temps
above ours the PI is crap and the cars would now be
long disposed of by the fools across the pond.
Including Lucas electronics to keep the mileage low
was a stoke of genius.