Wire Wheel Hubs--Mine are all worn out; What else will fit?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Wheel Hubs--Mine are all worn out; What else will fit?
From: BigOldWumper@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:15:33 EDT
Will wire wheel hubs from a Healey or MG fit my TR4A? The splines on my rear
hubs are all worn down, so I figure they ought to be replaced, and I've been
looking on eBay for a pair, left and right side. Does anyone know what, if any,
other hubs from different car makes (i.e. MG, Austin-Healey, Jaguar, AC,
etc.) would fit, or should I only be looking hubs from a TR4A?
Thanks,
Sean