re: Speedo Cables

To: stilton@protoprod.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Speedo Cables
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:42:42 EDT
Scott,
No wonder TR4A went to the 'angle drive' and a shorter cable. How is your
routing? Softest curves possible?
I may have same problem someday and wondering if should keep eye out for an
angle-drive before I get there...
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

When I got home I noticed that my speedo is sorta "clicking" and jumping
when I come to a stop and when I start back up and drive slowly again.
At highway speed, it either goes away or evens out enough that I don't
notice it.
Thought I'd check in with the list and see if anyone else has been having
speedo cable problems or if I'm just lucky.

Scott Tilton
1963 TR4 everyday