Best paint color change strategy?

To: Jadewey211@cs.com, <Jadewey211@cs.com>
Subject: Best paint color change strategy?
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:16:38 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, TRFmail@aol.com, italia@autox.team.net, british-cars-owner@autox.team.net, britishcars@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com
Jeff,

I'm painting my TR6 and I would like it done professionally in Pimento (would
you know the codes?) I'm about to bring the tub to the beadblaster to remove
the rust and old paint.(tub already off the chassis with the doors braced)
I'm having this step done before the painter gets the car.

In your opnion, what would it cost for a "quality" (not concours) paint job,
with a clear coat. All 4 fenders are new, and the doors, hood, and trunk lid
are in perfect condition. Should I just bring the tub in for paint, or should
I bring all the panels, then reasseble at home. (to save time on the painters
for aligning the doors). Just looking for your two cents.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net