Returned message.

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Returned message.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:35:28 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Fred,

I sent this message yesterday and it was returned to me today.

        Best regards,
        Tom

Hi Fred,

The parts arrived today.  I am absolutely floored.  Not only are my
parts beautiful but you included a dash panel for me.  I don't know how
to thank you enough.  You must be psychic.  It was just last week I
talked myself out of disassembling mine and repainting it.  The
refinishing work would have taken too long.  And you send me one already
refinished, that is simply amazing.  Is it paint or plastic coating?  It
is absolutely beautiful.

I  love the photos of you and your wife and TR.  What is your wife's
name.

A frame off and it tells.  You do fantastic work.  I can never aspire to
your level but your contribution will make mine a much better car.
Thanks ever so much for everything.  I'll get a photo to you when I get
things installed.

        Thanks again,
        Tom