Re: Anyone going to the Triathalon?

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone going to the Triathalon?
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:21:03 -0400
  Hi Joe,
  We have a bunch of folks going up. At least 4 of us are heading up
from Cape Cod on  Thursday, with a total of, I believe, 17 cars from our
club due for the weekend.
  Looks like it's going to be a great time!
  The website for the British Marque is here:
http://www.britishmarque.com/britishmarque/index.cfm?r=a
   and it says there are 4 spots left out of 107.
 Joe, I take it you're going ??
Hey Dennis, are you going up with the group from N.Y.??
  Look for us when you get there. I'll try to remember to put on my
nametag...
  Don't forget the sunblock!!!  YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Kevin Thompson
'76 TR6
Cape Cod British Car Club
http://www.capecodbritishcarclub.org/

Joe wrote:

Triathalon V - sponsored by the British Marque newspaper - is scheduled
for this weekend at the Stratton Mountain resort in
Vermont.  Anyone from the list going?  The weekend consists of a road
rallye, poker run - hill climb, and car show.
 Registration is limited to 100 cars but I think that there may be an
opening or two if anyone has any last minute trip
ideas.
 The weekend weather forecast is supposed to be great!
 Joe Merone
CF18928