Re: Virus

To: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Virus
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:18:17 -0700
> Cars may be about the hardware, but computers are about the software,
> at
> least the way I use them.

To me a computer should be an enabling tool.  The best such tool is the
one most invisible to creative thought.  The one that lets me focus on
what I am doing  without distracting me to trying to figure out how to
get something done.  Each mind works a little differently, hence no one
tool is best for everyone.

So what is your sacred software that has no equivalent on Macintosh,
UNIX or Linix?

Also, for me cars are about the journey and not just getting from point
A to point B.  It is classic motoring to be savored and not a time
spent waiting whist in-between locations.

TeriAnn J. Wakeman
      Marigold Ltd.
      www.marigoldltd.com