Re: TRF VTR?

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF VTR?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:48:41 -0400
I was checked whenever I entered.

I was registered but without a car. Mine is in a frame off.

$100.00 seemed to be a lot for what it was without a car. $50.00 for an
electric camp site for 3 days is maybe pretty cheap. Not sure, I don't
camp much.

I thought it would be well worth $150.00 to meet everyone, which maybe
is why the lack of name tags led to my gripe. I think TRF could have
done a better job with the name tags. Mine worked for more than one day,
but I guess others had problems.

I asked when I registered and was told there was no price break for
being without a car. I think LITA will cost me $2.00, or whatever I want
to donate, without a car.

The last time I was there in '91 or so, I was not registered. I just
walked on without a problem. I had heard things had changed since then.

It was still a good time, and one for the memories, and I was very very
happy to be able to meet the people I did.

Don Malling

TR250