RE: TRF Summer Party

To: "Triumph mail list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF Summer Party
From: "Randall" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 00:20:03 -0400
> I did meet Randall and his Dad. Turns out his Dad lives in
> Indiana

The state, not the town <g>

> and resides
> in a house several of us have stopped inquiring about the TR3 in
> the yard.

I consider that car mine (it was a gift from my Mom), I've occasionally
listed it in my sig as "rusting quietly".  No, it's not for sale (unless
you'd like to trade me one in better condition <g>).  One of the relatively
few "small mouth" cars with original front disc Girling brakes, I plan to
restore it someday as a counterpart to my rather modified and tatty TR3A.
The only modification I plan for the TR3 is a period-correct OD crash box
(the one that just came out of the TR3A, which was originally from an early
TR3).  Uh, that was a dealer modification, yeah that's the ticket !

Randall