TRF Summer Party

To: "Triumph mail list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:19:32 -0500
Survived 4+ days of camping in the muck. The TRF people did a wonderful job
tending to everyone. I couldn't decide if I was more dirty before or after
showers!

Thank goodness Davey was running the Farmall tractor or a lot of us would
still be in the TRF grounds waiting for the arc.

Missed the hillclimb, autocross, awards ceremony, and teamnet get together.
Bummer. To much stuff to do and not enough time for me to do it.

I was impressed to see 22 TR250's, 4 Italias, 3 Heralds, 2 Sports 6 and TR's
galore on the street Sat night. There were not many M cars.

I did meet Randall and his Dad. Turns out his Dad lives in Indiana and resides
in a house several of us have stopped inquiring about the TR3 in the yard. Its
a small world.

I had my club name badge on most of the 4 days. Sorry I missed meeting a lot
of you.

Cheers
Tom Beaver
Indy