It's not bleeding

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's not bleeding
From: "Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam" <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:41:40 -0700
I've installed new rear brake cylinders, a new master cylinder,
and new front pads.  I have the bleeder valve open on the right
rear cylinder.  I've got an air valve installed into an old
master cylinder cap.  The PDWA is centered.

I was hoping to pump air into the master cylinder, forcing the
brake fluid through the system.  All I am succeeding in doing is
to pump fluid out from between the junction of the reservoir and
the cylinder body.  No fluid is showing up at the wheel cylinder.

I'm pondering a Miti-Vac, but I'm thinking There Must Be A Way
with the tools I have.

What am I missing?