RE: Install Repro or Rebuilt Fuel Pump

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Install Repro or Rebuilt Fuel Pump
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 18:24:35 -0400
"I was staking the valves in place. The metal sort of crumbled." I hear your
pain. I rebuilt mine last week and did the same thing. I have no idea how
they do it, but something has to be bent or damaged to get the valves out. I
decided to keep the original on the car, it looks like it still
functions...I did not make a big mess out of it, and I just cleaned it out
and put in the new screen etc.

Steve R.
72' TR6 (project)
79' Spitfire
The Roadster Factory Member 01'
www.newenglandtriumphs.org
www.triumphtr6.net

This email was scanned with Norton Ant-Virus 2003